- Unlocking the Value of Your Data
- Start-ups Bridging the Virtual and Physical Worlds: Three to Watch from the January New York Tech Meet-up
- When There is No Enemy Within, the Enemy Outside Cannot Hurt You
- Where is Google’s Robotics “Moonshot” Taking Us?
- Mobile Customer Care: How Can Mobile Improve Customer Experience?
AmyDombrowskiTC on Unlocking the Value of Your… AD on Unlocking the Value of Your… Carolyn McGhee on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… inovacity on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… Where is Google’s ro… on Where is Google’s Roboti…
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I just finished reading the developer’s guide for Amazon’s recently announced Kinesis service. Kinesis allows customers to build applications that process data streams in real-time. It has built in fault tolerance, and can scale up and down with data volume. … Continue reading
I’ve seen it before. The demo version of your web app has most of the key features and conveys the story that you want your management (or investors) to hear. Once you get the go-ahead, it’s a sprint to the … Continue reading