- Unlocking the Value of Your Data
- Start-ups Bridging the Virtual and Physical Worlds: Three to Watch from the January New York Tech Meet-up
- When There is No Enemy Within, the Enemy Outside Cannot Hurt You
- Where is Google’s Robotics “Moonshot” Taking Us?
- Mobile Customer Care: How Can Mobile Improve Customer Experience?
AmyDombrowskiTC on Unlocking the Value of Your… AD on Unlocking the Value of Your… Carolyn McGhee on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… inovacity on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… Where is Google’s ro… on Where is Google’s Roboti…
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Over the past several years, the interest in “Big Data” has socialized the value of data to businesses. There are a host of companies developing platforms and tools to help companies utilize their data. While there may be “Big Data” … Continue reading
Start-ups Bridging the Virtual and Physical Worlds: Three to Watch from the January New York Tech Meet-up
Over 500 techies braved the Arctic chill last night to attend the New York Tech Meet-up last night, at NYU’s Skirball Center. Either the weather or the first demo solidified the theme for this article, which is technology start-ups that … Continue reading
Fostering a Culture of Innovation A colleague who holds a senior position in a technology company recently asked me about innovation. Specifically, his question was “How do I foster innovation internally, rather than through acquisitions?” Since this is an important … Continue reading