- Unlocking the Value of Your Data
- Start-ups Bridging the Virtual and Physical Worlds: Three to Watch from the January New York Tech Meet-up
- When There is No Enemy Within, the Enemy Outside Cannot Hurt You
- Where is Google’s Robotics “Moonshot” Taking Us?
- Mobile Customer Care: How Can Mobile Improve Customer Experience?
AmyDombrowskiTC on Unlocking the Value of Your… AD on Unlocking the Value of Your… Carolyn McGhee on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… inovacity on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… Where is Google’s ro… on Where is Google’s Roboti…
Tag Archives: big data
Over the past several years, the interest in “Big Data” has socialized the value of data to businesses. There are a host of companies developing platforms and tools to help companies utilize their data. While there may be “Big Data” … Continue reading
I just finished reading the developer’s guide for Amazon’s recently announced Kinesis service. Kinesis allows customers to build applications that process data streams in real-time. It has built in fault tolerance, and can scale up and down with data volume. … Continue reading