- Unlocking the Value of Your Data
- Start-ups Bridging the Virtual and Physical Worlds: Three to Watch from the January New York Tech Meet-up
- When There is No Enemy Within, the Enemy Outside Cannot Hurt You
- Where is Google’s Robotics “Moonshot” Taking Us?
- Mobile Customer Care: How Can Mobile Improve Customer Experience?
AmyDombrowskiTC on Unlocking the Value of Your… AD on Unlocking the Value of Your… Carolyn McGhee on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… inovacity on Start-ups Bridging the Virtual… Where is Google’s ro… on Where is Google’s Roboti…
Tag Archives: customer experience
I was scheduled to participate in a webinar on mobile customer care last week, which was rescheduled to February. I’ve been involved in a number of customer care projects, working with both IT and customer care organizations that deliver these … Continue reading